So, what do you get for your money? Let's take a closer look.
1. A map of your entire route. But not just any map, but a fully interactive Google map that can zoom, provides map view or satellite view, has distances between overnight stops, cumulative distances and turn by turn directions. And these are specially selected routes for great riding.
2. A full itinerary listing your entire route via a password protected web page and in printable PDF format. Here's a sample segment from one trip itinerary.
3. Activities and places of interest to see along the way and also when you get there.
4. Restaurants and places to eat.
5. Interactive links to give you gobs and gobs of information about where you're going.
6. Pictures of what you're going to see and experience. (Remember, we've been there already.)
7. Comprehensive listings of hotels, motels and B & B's (if overnight stops are required). Although you can choose any accomodation that you like, those that we have recommended were either biker friendly or had some special feature, such as covered parking for bikes, free breakfast, etc.
8. Recommendations on what to bring with you for 1 week or 2 week trips.
9. Travel tips. There's more involved than just filling your tank and heading out!
10. Information. You get the advantage of using us as a resource to make your journey a great one.
Note: All itineraries will be sent electronically via email. Purchases made after 6:00 PM Arizona time will be processed and sent the following day.